Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
This week's book haul, is really the past two week's book haul. Since I'm snowed in, and the governor has said any driver on the road will face up to a year in prison (not that I'd want to be driving right now anyway), I had time to put this post together!
From the Library:
1) Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta -This is my last of Marchetta's novels, and I'm both sad and excited to read it.
2) Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway - I have yet to read any of this author's novels, but I keep hearing raves about this book.
3) The Archived by Victoria Schwab - A book about a library for the dead? Yes, please. I can't wait to open this one.
4) Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara - I keep hearing wonderful things about this book, and I hope to get to it soon. Also the perfect moody book for a snow storm.
5) Asunder by Jodi Meadows - I had the opportunity to attend the Book Launch for Asunder, and meet the author. She is really fantastic. Read my thoughts on the event HERE. My review of the book is HERE.
6) Everbound by Brodi Ashton - This was a great follow up to Everneath, with a completely surprising ending. I also got to meet Brodi this week (as well as three other amazing authors). Find out all about it, HERE. See my thoughts on Everbound, HERE.
7 and 8) The King of Attolia and A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner - I almost cried when I had to return these books to the library after I read them. I was thrilled to purchase my own copies this week.
9) Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter - (ebook, not pictured) Can't wait for more Hale and Kat!
10) Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta - THANK YOU, Candlewick Press! I LOVE THIS BOOK. That is all.
11) The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen - (ebook, not pictured) I cannot wait to read the sequel to the fantastic The False Prince. THANK YOU, Netgallery!
From a friend:
12) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - I am halfway through this book and loving so far. THANK YOU, Asheley @ Into the Hall of Books. I know this picture is horribly blurry, but I really love the ARC cover.
Recent posts of note:
- On Thursday I attended the Boston Pitch Dark Days tour and met Veronica Rossi, Tahereh Mafi, Cynthia Hand and Brodi Ashton. Read about the event, HERE.
- Take a peak inside the Love Triangle Rule Book and find out what will happen next in that Love Triangle series you're reading.
- See my review of Altered by Jennifer Rush.
- Enter to WIN Wish I Could Say Goodbye by Shari A. Brady, see my review and read an excerpt.
What books did you receive recently?
I hope everyone is staying warm and dry and reading!