Thank you for your interest in having your book featured on Love is not a Triangle. I gladly accept requests to read and review books from authors, publishers and publicists. I prefer ARCS or finished copies of books. I very rarely accept requests from self-published or independent authors.
I tend to read mostly YA, but I am not exclusive to that category. I will read adult, middle grade or even picture books. I enjoy contemporary and speculative fiction, and have few restrictions on genre, though I do not read a lot of nonfiction. However, I am living in my Love Triangle Free Zone and avoid triangles as much as possible. If a story has one - or there is one projected to arise in the future of a series - I am very likely not going to read that book. Please see my About blog tab, and Past reviews for more information on what I’ve been reading.
My goal is to provide honest, constructive reviews for the books that I read. However, I reserve the right to decline reviewing any book no matter how I received it, and accepting your request or offer does not guarantee a review. If you think I might be interested in your book, email me at email@example.com. I’d also love to participate in blog tours, interviews and giveaways.
Reviews may also be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and linked on Facebook and Twitter.
NOTE: I will not read a series book out of order. If you would like me to review a book that is not the first in a series, I request that a copy of the earlier book be provided (if I have not already read it).
Thank you! Good luck.
- Entrants will be open to those 13 years of age and older, unless specifically noted.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random and will be notified via email.
- Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond.
- If I have not heard from the winner after 48 hours, a new winner will be determined.
- I have the right to disqualify any entries as I determine fit.
- I have the right to disqualify multiple entries.
- I have the right to end an contest early.
- Books will be mailed to the winner USPS Priority, first class parcel or media mail rate depending on weight as well as the destination. I'm sorry but I cannot be held responsible for books that are lost in the mail. I will always do my best to mail the book in a timely manner.
- **Email and mailing addresses collected for giveaways will not be used for any other purpose than notifying and/or communicating with the winner regarding the giveaway, and mailing the item to the winner. **
Thank you! Good luck.