I don't know who started this meme,
but I was tagged by Lindsey @ A Bookish Sinister Kid!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
1) Loren. I call myself LAUren, but a lot of people call me LOren. For some reason it feels different to me, though it doesn't bother me.
2) Lauray. This is my husband and my celebri-couple name (Lauren + Ray). We were given it in college, and I currently use it for my twitter name. Though it makes people think my name is Laura.
3) Friends called me BW or bookworm in elementary school. Nothing much has changed there.
4) LoLa. This is sort of self inflicted, but I often sign things LoLa (Love, Lauren)
Four jobs I've had:
1) Flower propagator at a greenhouse - this was my first job. I spent the summer covered in dirt.
2) Camp counselor - I was a counselor at Camp Westminster for 2 summers. I worked in the barn with the horses and loved this job.
3) Bank Teller - through college
4) Marketing at a museum in Salem Mass.
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1) All Harry Potter movies
2) The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (with Ben Stiller) - I've watched this many times recently.
3) Never Been Kissed - my sisters and I were obsessed with this movie.
4) Indiana Jones
Four books I'd recommend:
1) Written in Red (The Others Series) by Anne Bishop
2) The Queen's Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner - The King of Attolia is my favorite, which I just re-read again at Christmas
3) The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
4) Jellicoe Road (or ANYTHING by Melina Marchetta)
Four places I have lived:
1) Houston, TX
2) Rotterdam, Holland
3) Aberdeen, Scotland
4) Stone Mountain, Georgia
Four places I have been:
1) Killarney, Ireland
2) Santa Fe, New Mexico
3) Orvieto, Italy
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) At the Pantheon in Rome
2) On the beach someplace warm
3) Visiting friends in Seattle, WA
4) Getting a massage
Four things I don't eat:
2) Nuts (dislike, not allergic)
Four of my favorite foods:
1) French fries
4) Chocolate chip cookies
Four TV shows that I watch:
1) The Masterpiece series on PBS - mostly classic and some mystery (Sherlock)
2) Curious George
3) Modern Family (occasionally)
4) I've basically had to choose between reading and TV watching, and reading has won. Plus I never last more than a few seasons into a show before I can't handle it any more. It becomes all about how much drama they can add to keep the series going. Books are a better fit for me, because they typically have a more concrete end.
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
1) Walking normally again!! I broke my toe this month and it's still bothering me. Hopefully it will be better in a few more weeks.
2) Warmer weather
4) So many 2015 releases! The Ruby Circle, Every Move, Winter etc. etc.
Four things I'm always saying:
1) "Let me just finish this chapter"
2) "Get down from there!"
3) "I hate love triangles"
Four People I tag:
1) Danielle @ Love at first page
2) Jen @ YA Romantics
3) Asheley @ Into the Hall of Books
4) Summer @ Blue Sky Bookshelf