Happy Friday All!
(I hate making banners, so here are some recent Instagram photos)
What better way to survive the winter than being surrounded by books?!
|(Spending time outside exploring is also a must.)|
All the rafflecopter forms are the same, so once you've done one, it's easy to enter all four giveaways (you don't have to tweet or comment on the same thing four times!). But I made different forms, instead of one, so you could enter whichever giveaway you wanted - and avoid those you don't want.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2) Non-Contemporary YA Finished Copy Giveaway (aka fantasy, sci-fi, magical realism etc. etc.): At least 6 books, most hardbacks, including these titles. One book in the box is signed! (PS. I LOVED The Weight of Feathers)
3) Contemporary YA Galley Giveaway: Upcoming or recently released titles, including these two beauties (I ended up with extras and wanted to share!). At least 8 books in the box.
4) Non-Contemporary YA Galley Giveaway (aka fantasy, sci-fi etc. etc.): Upcoming or recently released titles, including the two pictured. At least 8 books in the box.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*PLEASE NOTE: Boxes will be mailed media mail to US residents only. If you live internationally and would like to enter, you'd have to pay the extra for shipping prior to mailing. (Sorry! I just can't afford it.)
See my contest policies HERE*
(I just finished The Traitor's Kiss, and it was great! I did not put it in the snow.)
(We don't have to look like each other to be friends)
My other Instagram account, where most of these photos are posted, is @laurayjames
1. I like the fall season.ReplyDelete
2. I am curious about a lot of upcoming books, but the cool cover for the "The Gentleman's Guide To Vice and Virtue" is certainly intriguing!
I enjoy the fall season or the spring, since both have cooler weather coming.ReplyDelete
This month I am looking forward to Gilded Cage and Wintersong. There are many books coming out this month that are on my TBR list!!!!
1. I think autumn. I love crispy leaves.ReplyDelete
2. I love so many books, but my favorites have to be the contemporary releases.
My favorite season is spring, I like it when the flowers start to bloom.ReplyDelete
1) What is your favorite season? - FallReplyDelete
2) Which upcoming book are you most excited to read? - There are a lot, but Hunting Prince Dracula is probably at the top of my list.
Thank you so much for hosting these giveaways!
Thank you for these wonderful giveaways!ReplyDelete
1. My fav season is winter
2. My most anticipated books for this year are the Illuminae Files #3 and Our Dark Duet
I really do love summer! And the book I'm most excited for is The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire SaenzReplyDelete
I love love love summer. And I can not wait for Midnight Jewel the second in the Glittering Court series by Richelle MeadReplyDelete
I'm a spring lover - flowers, sunshine, light rainfall. I'm dying to read Daughter of the Pirate King and also The Hate U Give.ReplyDelete
I've been loving the heck out of your snowy photos Lauren, I really wish we had Winter's like this, as Winter is typically my favourite season! And thank you so much for the great giveaway! :)ReplyDelete
Favorite season: spring, but I desperately miss having a real winter. Cold without snow isn't worth itReplyDelete
Upcoming book: Oathbringer by Brandon Sanerson (third in the stormlight archive series)
1) My favorite season is definitely spring! 2) I'm excited to read Ultimatum by KM Walton.ReplyDelete
YAYAYAYAY BOOKS! Thanks for the giveaways, Lauren. Don't mind me as I enter the fantasy one. :D I love summer! Maryland has nice summers (for the most part), and I'm a huge fan of 80-degree weather and low humidity. Which is usually the type of weather we get in late-May and June... not July though. July is a scorching month. o_oReplyDelete
Thank you! Have a lovely weekend. =)
Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!
1)My favorite season is winter! 2)I am most excited to read A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.ReplyDelete
Ahh :D You are awesome Lauren. <3 Thank you for giving away so many books :) You are the sweetest. I'm not entering, because I don't have much room for more books, lol, but you are awesome :) And eee, I love seeing all your instagram photos. <3 So much beautiful.ReplyDelete
Wow this is a pretty amazing giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance! I'd have to say my favorite season is Fall. I love when the leaves turn colors and something about the air just feels crisp and fresh. Of all the upcoming releases this year, I am most excited about Damaged Like Us by the twin writing duo, Krista & Becca Ritchie.ReplyDelete