I'm low on content this week and feeling unmotivated.
Therefore, I've decided to take the rest of the week off to regroup and catch up.
This is mostly because:
1) I've read 3 books in a row that I expected to love, which instead have disappointed me in some way. I need to work my way out of my slump.
2) I was sick all day yesterday and am still recovering.
3) I have to finish my taxes tonight. I've put them off too long.
But I am excited that:
1) It is April and I haven't needed my heavy coat this week.
2) I got my BEA press approval email! I can't wait to see you all there.
3) I'm finally going to see Divergent on Thursday!
I'm hoping to still visit your blogs later in the week.
And I also need to get to review writing. I have read some good books recently too.
Me in a bed of tulips. I am ready for flowers to arrive here.