A weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Possess
This list was impossible to narrow down into just ten. But below are 10 of my most anticipated sequels between now and the end of next spring. Many are series conclusions that I'm excited/nervous to read.
Series conclusions I'm aching to read:
1) Evertrue by Brodi Ashton, published January 21, 2014 by Balzer + Bray (Harper Teen)
2) Infinite by Jodi Meadows, published January 28, 2014 by Katherine Tegen Books (Harper Teen)
3) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, published February 4, 2014 by HarperCollins (Did you see that banner on my side bar? #TeamAdam)
4) Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor, published April 8, 2014 by Little, Brown & Company
5) City of Heavenly Fire (cover not final) by Cassandra Clare, published May 2014 by Margaret K. McElderry (Simon and Schuster)
6) No Cover: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo, published June 3, 2014 by Henry Holt and Co. (Macmillan)
7) The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, published June 10, 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Middle series books I need in my hands:
8) The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead, published November 19, 2013 by Razorbill
9) Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, published March 4, 2014 by Roc (Penguin)
10) Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, published April 22, 2014 by Little, Brown Books for Young Reader
What sequels are you most anticipating?